WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
Sundays at 10:15 AM at 124 Delaware Dr., 80909
Whether you are just looking at our website, or if you have attended before we are honored and thankful that you would spend your time with us. No matter who you are or where you come from, you will find a loving church family that wants to get to know you!
Who is the Lead Pastor?
Dr. Mike Routt has been the Lead Pastor here at Circle Drive since 2002. Check out our staff page to learn more about him!
What can I expect on Sunday mornings?
We worship together on Sunday mornings at 10:15 AM. There is a live band that leads in worship which is followed by a sermon. Feel free to wear relaxed clothing. If you would like a sample of our sermons check out our sermons page.
What will my kids do on Sunday mornings?
Providing a safe and fun experience for your children is the number one priority of Kathy Routt and Natalie Jagers, our children's and preschool directors. To get to know them more check out our staff page. They have assembled a well-trained and well-equipped staff to care for your little ones.
Nursery and preschool/kindergarten children's church for birth through kindergarten aged children
Children's Church for children in 1st-4th grades
How can I get involved?
We have many ways for you to get involved here at Circle!
- Come worship with us on any Sunday morning
- Get involved in one of our many ministries:
- Come to any of our events! Why not try MOPS or one of our family events?
- Get involved in a Sunday school. We have classes for all ages! They meet on Sunday mornings at 9:15 AM.
- Come to our Wednesday night activities. We meet every Wednesday night in September through May and have something for everyone of every age!