"Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation." Mark 16:15
We are committed to fulfilling the Great Commission through sending teams to areas local and international with the purpose of proclaiming the gospel.
- Circle Drive has been blessed to have an ongoing partnership with Will Rogers Elementary School. We have provided clothing to children in need, given backpacks with other school supplies, provided lunch for teachers, and also done some work in the playground area.
- In our community, we are currently partnering with a church plant that is making a difference in the Springs. grassRoots Church is a unique church, led by pastor Scott Olson, that seeks to reach urban people with the gospel.
- Ed McGee leads a construction mission team, which allows men and women to use their unique skills to help churches. This team has done mission work in Louisiana, South Dakota, and Colorado.
- Circle Drive regularly does outreach events at Pine Crest Apartments where people are served and hear the gospel message.
- Circle Drive has adopted an un-engaged, un-reached people group in Sub-Sahara Africa. This group does not have a missionary, a church, a Bible in their language, or any gospel witness.
- Circle Drive has a mission partnership with a couple from our church who are currently serving in Southeast Asia. We provide financial support, as well as sending mission teams to work with them.
- Circle Drive also has a couple serving as missionaries in the Philippines. It is a joy to be a partner in their financial support.
- Every Christmas season we participate in Operation Christmas Child. Each child that receives a shoe box is given fun gifts along with the life changing message of the gospel.
- We ask all of our members to put $1 a month toward Global Hunger Relief/Baptist Global Response. All of the funds raised by Global Hunger Relief/Baptist Global Response go toward meeting human needs around the world. Deuteronomy 15: 7-8 declares: "If there is among you a poor man of your brethren, within any of the gates in your land which the LORD your GOD is giving you, you shall not harden your heat nor shut your hand from your poor brother, but you shall freely open your hand wide out to him and willingly lend him sufficient for his need, whatever he needs."